PAYMENT DEADLINESThe above payment options exclude late enrollments at which payment is due at time of enrollment. None of the payment options above include the non-refundable $150.00 Registration Fee due after the personal interview. This fee is for a Background Check that we do on all applicants prior to acceptance into the program. All tuition and fees are subject to change. Only 8 students are enrolled per term. Seats are reserved once payment has been received.
The following supplies are required for the Entry-Level Dental Assisting program and are not provided by the school.
- One set of Greys Anatomy Steel colored scrubs
- One Greys Anatomy white lab coat
- Hepatitis B and TB immunization records
- A comfortable pair of clean, white, leather tennis or nursing shoes
- Pen and pencil
- One pack of 3×5 cards or pocketsize spiral notebook
- Loose-leaf college ruled paper
The school will provide the following items:
- Certificate upon completion
- Dental Assisting Pin
- One-inch three ringed binder
- Dental Materials to be used in the course
- Set of Models of human dentition
- Safety Glasses