Tuition is due and payable in advance. However, students may elect to arrange for other payment options while attending school as described below. The tuition for the Entry Level Expanded Functions Dental Assisting program is $6,200.
Tuition may be paid using any of the following options:
The above payment options exclude late enrollments at which payment is due at time of enrollment. None of the payment options above include the non-refundable $150.00 Registration Fee due after the personal interview. This fee is for a Background Check that we do on all applicants prior to acceptance into the program. All tuition and fees are subject to change. Only 8 students are enrolled per term. Seats are reserved once payment has been received.
The following supplies are required for the Entry-Level Dental Assisting program and are not provided by the school.
- One set of Greys Anatomy Steel colored scrubs
- One Greys Anatomy white lab coat
- Hepatitis B and TB immunization records
- A comfortable pair of clean, white, leather tennis or nursing shoes
- Pen and pencil
- One pack of 3×5 cards or pocketsize spiral notebook
- Loose-leaf college ruled paper
The school will provide the following items:
- Certificate upon completion
- Dental Assisting Pin
- One-inch three ringed binder
- Dental Materials to be used in the course
- Set of Models of human dentition
- Safety Glasses